Installing PIPE-FLO requires administrative permissions. If you do not have the ’Run as administrator’ option, please contact your company’s IT Administrator.
- Log in with admin privileges.
- Locate and run the PIPE-FLO Setup installer by double-clicking the PIPE-FLO Professional or Advantage Setup.exe.
- Follow the steps in the setup wizard. (Select “Retail/Viewer Installation”)
- During installation, you may see pop-up windows which may also activate your User Account Control (UAC) windows twice. This is expected. Accept any UAC warnings and continue installing PIPE-FLO.
- Your PIPE-FLO installation is now complete.
- To Activate your license enter the product key upon in the pop-up window upon your first use of the software.
For additional troubleshooting tips with your Standalone Installation please visit our Knowledge Base.