NOTE: Please plan on accessing the course 15-30 minutes prior to the start time to allow for time to connect to the network and audio.
FM 202 teaches users how to combine the various devices they mastered in the FM100 series classes into simple closed-loop piping systems for a greater understanding of their operation and design. Students will learn the engineering principles and applications associated with these types of systems, and hands-on exercises will reinforce learning how to use PIPE-FLO to size equipment, understand system behavior and interactions under various conditions, and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn how to create digital twins of simple closed-loop systems
- See how components interact in single loop systems
- Learn how to troubleshoot model issues and messages
- See how PIPE-FLO’s Lineup feature allows system evaluation under different operating conditions
- Become familiar with the concept and application of ‘Most Hydraulically Remote Loop’
- Put learnings into practice by designing simple closed-loop systems”