NOTE: Please plan on accessing the course 15-30 minutes prior to the start time to allow for time to connect to the network and audio.
FM 201 teaches users how to combine the various devices they mastered in the FM100 series classes into simple open path piping systems and sub-systems for a greater understanding of their operation and design. Students will learn the engineering principles and applications associated with these types of systems, and hands-on exercises will reinforce learning how to use PIPE-FLO to size equipment, understand system behavior and interactions under various conditions, and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn how to create digital twins of single path systems and subsystems
- See how components interact in open-path systems
- Learn how to troubleshoot model issues and messages
- See how PIPE-FLO’s Lineup feature allows system evaluation under different operating conditions
- Put learnings into practice by designing open path systems in both liquid and gas applications
- Reinforce the modeling workflow for open-path systems